Love, talk, sing, read, play
Families NSW in the Sydney metropolitan area have produced resources for parents to provide advice and information on the social and emotional development of their child and how parents can help nurture this important part of child development. The Love, Talk, Sing, Read, Play child development flipchart has now been translated into four major community languages.
Families NSW also produced radio messages on the themes love and play for Aboriginal mums and dads; and the Deadly Tots project has produced an adaptation of the flip chart for Aboriginal families, Love, Yarn, Sing, Read, Play.
- Love, Talk, Sing, Read, Play Service Provider Book
- NEW! Deadly tots flip chart
- NEW! Development chart for parents – Korean
- Development chart for parents – Arabic
- Development chart for parents – Chinese
- Development chart for parents – Vietnamese
- Development chart for parents – English
- Parent and Carer Handouts
- Radio messages – LOVE and PLAY
- Love yarn sing read play